2017 NASCAR Texas - April
April 8 - April 10, 2017
Sports Empire is your ultimate authority in delivering sports and special event packages. Our reliable personalized service and attention to detail makes Sports Empire the industry's true empire in sports travel.
- Two Nights Accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn DFW South
- Breakfast Daily
- Reserved Sprint Cup race ticket (Backstretch Grandstands - Sections 201-328)
- Two Days Compact Car Rental
- Saturday Xfinity Series Ticket: From $100 per person
- Sunday Xfinity Series Ticket: From $150 per person
- VIP Pit Pass* - Enjoy pit access up until 1 hour before the Sprint Cup race. It also provides access on the track in front of the Pre-Race stage during the Pre-Race concert and Sprint Cup driver introductions: From $105 per person
- Weekend VIP Pit Pass* - This pass is valid for the entire NASCAR Sprint Cup Weekend. It grants cold pit access during practice, qualifying as well as up until 1 hour before each race: From $175 per person
The hotel features a fitness room, outdoor pool, complimentary high-speed wireless internet and The Great American Grill® is open daily for breakfast and dinner. The hotel is approximately 10 miles east of the speedway, one mile from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport (DFW) 10 miles from Love Field Airport (DAL).
*NASCAR rules state that you must be 16 years of age and a dress code applies to access the pit area. Open toed shoes, tank or halter tops, short pants and coolers are not allowed on pit road and is the decision of the security guards at the access gate. NASCAR controls the opening and closing of pit road including safety and weather factors and we can not be responsible if you are not able to access pit road.