2017 NASCAR Kansas - May
May 12 - May 14, 2017
Sports Empire is your ultimate authority in delivering sports and special event packages. Our reliable personalized service and attention to detail makes Sports Empire the industry's true empire in sports travel.
- Two Nights Accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City/Kansas
- Breakfast Daily
- Reserved Sprint Cup race ticket (Sections 126-171)
- Two Days Compact Car Rental
- Friday Camping World Truck Series Ticket: From $85 per person
- Weekend Fan Finish Line Package: Includes NASCAR driver Q&A; Tour of the garage area*; Food and drinks: From $275 per person
After a full day taking in the excitement at the speedway, you'll enjoy coming back to the hotel, with all the amenities Hilton Garden Inns are known for - clean, comfortable rooms in a relaxed, inviting atmosphere and breakfast including hot entrees such as sausage, eggs, and biscuits. The hotel is approximately 10 miles south of the speedway and 30 miles south of Kansas City International Airport (MCI).
*NASCAR rules state that you must be 16 years of age and a dress code applies to access the pit area. Open toed shoes, tank or halter tops, short pants and coolers are not allowed on pit road and is the decision of the the security guards at the access gate. NASCAR controls the opening and closing of pit road including safety and weather factors and we can not be responsible if you are not able to access pit road.